Hymnal | It pays to serve Jesus


1.       It’ pays to serve Jesus I speak from  my heart
He’ll always be with us, if we do our part
There’s naught in this wide world can pleasure afford
There’s peace and contentment in serving the Lord
        I love Him for better than in days of yore
        I’ll serve Him more truly than ever before
I’ll do as He bids me whatever the cost
I’ll be a true soldier
I’ll die at my post

2.      And oft when I’m tempted to turn from the track
I think of my savior my mind wanders back
To the place where they nailed Him
on  Calvary’s tree
I hear a voice saying
I suffered for thee

3.      A place I remember where I was set free
‘T was where I found pardon a heaven to me
There Jesus spoke sweetly to my weary soul,
My sins were forgiven
He made my heart whole

4.      How rich is the blessing the world cannot give
I’m satisfied fully for Jesus to live
Tho’ friends may forsake me and trials arise
I am trusting in Jesus,
His love never dies

5.      There is no one like Jesus can cheer me today
His love and His kindness can ne’er fade away
In winter, in summer,
in sun shine and rain
His love and affection are always the same

6.      Will you have this blessing that Jesus bestows
A free full salvation from sins bitter throes
O come to the Saviour, to  Calvary flee
The fountain is opened, is flowing for thee

Comments

Pod Cast

Pinterest

Popular posts from this blog

THE TWENTY-TWO (22) TENETS OF FOURSQUARE GOSPEL

SPIRITUAL SCOTOMAS: Only the light of God's Word can pierce the darkness and help us turn from evil, shares Timothy Russell

FORTY (40) DAYS PRAYER & FASTING BULLETIN: DECEMBER 23, 2021 - JANUARY 31, 2022